Hopefully you enjoyed your first encounter with Morpheus and that you are now at ease with the user interface. I trust that you’ve already tried out basic example models and played around with ‘Tips and Tricks’. I am optimistic that you got a glimpse of what Morpheus is truly capable of.
If you are still here, then Morpheus is the right tool for you. There are still a few things to cover before you can start creating models from scratch, so stay tuned.
Next time, we will look into the model details at SBML model import.
In tutorials to follow we will also explore:
- batch processing and parameter sweeps,
- multithreading and parallel computing,
- symbols and math expressions,
- lexical and spatial scoping,
- computational graphs and automatic scheduling.